Tuesday 1 August 2006

Introducing the Online Climbing Coach

It's been two years since I finished my masters in sports science and I was really beginning to miss keeping up with the field and writing about it. Of course I've still been able to practice it as my own self-coach (my originial reason for studying) and through my climbing coaching services, but I really wanted to get back into studying the science in a big way. So I decided to start a new site called the Online Climbing Coach. It brings together the very highest standard information on the web on improving at climbing together in one place as well as a a site for me to publish regular news, analysis, articles and interviews. It's purpose is ulimately to make everyone who reads the site get a little (but hopefully a lot!) better at climbing.

Please let me know what you think and give me your requests for more information or help with anything you like relavant to the site!

No comments:

Post a Comment